Τετάρτη 8 Αυγούστου 2012

Movie Tonight - My week with Marilyn


 Since this year it's the 50th anniversary of Marilyn's Monroe death, I'm suggesting you to pay a tribute to the most attractive woman of all times, by watching a film about her.

The film My week with Marilyn is based on the two books by Colin Clark.

It's about Colin Clark, an employee of Sir Laurence Olivier's documents and the tense interaction between Olivier and Marilyn Monroe during the production of Marilyn's movie The Prince and the Showgirl.

The movie generally received positive reviews from critics. In my opinion it's worth watching 'cause you can exactly see how insecure Marilyn was, but stunning and mysterious in the same time.

Director: Simon Curtis
Starring: Michelle Williams, Eddie Redmayne, Emma Watson.

Watch the movie trailer: My week with Marilyn - trailer

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου