Δευτέρα 6 Αυγούστου 2012

Crazy about Alex Turner


I'm officially crazy about Alex Turner. Alex is the lead singer and guitar player of the british indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. The thing is that I never say rockstars are sexy just because they have a sexy voice. Cigarettes, drugs, alcohol and the dirty chicks made me believe that rockstars are hideous and I only wanted to listen to their songs and not look at them. But when I saw Alex performing I changed my mind. The Arctic Monkeys were perfect at the Olympics Opening Ceremony and I really have to say that I didn't expect that Britain could introduce a great band after the Beatles. Oasis and Blur were good but they're not as good as the Arctic Monkeys. So when we have to deal with a hot rockstar who's the lead singer of a great band everything on him looks perfect, even the worst habit of all times, smoking.

His haircut is the main reason Alex is now a sexy symbol in rock music and not just a normal rock boy. He used to date Alexa Chung, model, tv presenter and now a guest star in the tv series Gossip Girl, for 5 years. He's currently dating a model named Arielle something. I hope it's not something important cause he's only 26 years old and a marriage would kill his girl fan base.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου